Built for growing your business
No credit card required for trials.
$ per month
For individuals managing social.
- 1 User + 1 Calendar
- 4 social profiles
- Chat + Email Support
- ✔ Pause Content / Calendar
- ✔ Monthly View
- ✔ Analytics with PDF export
- ✔ Search posts
$ per month
Key features for small teams.
- 2 Users + 2 Calendars
- 8 social profiles
- Priority 2 Support
- Pro features, plus…
- ✔ Approval workflows
- ✔ Assign Roles
- ✔ Comments + Collaboration
- ✔ Analytics with PDF export
- ✔ Advanced Video uploader
A custom package for your team.
- From 3-10 users and calendars
- Custom social profiles
- Priority 1 Support
- Company features, plus…
- ✔ Dedicated Account Manager
- ✔ Onboarding and team training
- ✔ Google My Business Publishing
- ✔ ContentCal Respond
- ✔ Control file upload sources
- ✔ Send posts to Facebook Drafts
- ✔ Multi-Calendar posting
- ✔ Analytics filtering
- ✔ Invoiced billing available
Achieve content-driven growth.
- Create a custom Enterprise package for your organization.
For 10+ users and calendars
- ✔ VIP support
- ✔ Dedicated success manager
- ✔ Unlimited training
- All Premium features, plus..
- ✔ Custom Users
- ✔ Custom Calendars
- ✔ Custom Social Profiles
- ✔ Custom Integrations
- ✔ Get new features first
- ✔ Help shape product direction
- ContentCal Respond $19 per month, or free on the Premium or Enterprise plans
- Additional Calendar $19 per month
- Additional User $10 per month
- Advanced Approvals $10 per month, or free on the Premium and Enterprise plans
- Facebook Group publishing $10 per month
- Additional Social Profiles $5 per month
- Upload content from multiple sources $25 per month
- Understand what’s new in Social Media and how your business can benefit
- Competitor Audit
- Content Audit and Strategy recommendations
- Ongoing consultancy (e.g Strategy, content, analytics reviews)
- Bespoke Digital Marketing training
- Monthly Social Media Review and Recommendations
- Social Media Management
- Advertising Management
- To learn more, please email email@example.com
One home for all your Clients.
Single User, 4 social profiles, 1 Calendar, 10 Posts per month, Email Support.
You can downgrade to Hobbyist after creating an account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Calendar?
A Calendar is a home for each client, sub-brand or business you are managing. So if you are an agency with 3 clients, you would have 3 Calendars. If you are managing social for an internal business, you may need just 1 Calendar.
A Calendar can hold 1 of each network (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram). For larger Company plans and Enterprise plans, we allow for multiple connections per calendar, for example 3 Facebook connections in 1 Calendar.
Does the price include Tax?
No, all our prices are exclusive of VAT.
What makes ContentCal different from other social media tools?
Our simplicity and usability really set us apart from the crowd. ContentCal was created by a team of social media professionals with the aim to simplify the entire content creation process from planning and ideation, to approval and publishing.
What’s the main difference between the plans?
Our Hobbyist plan is great for those who want to get started with ContentCal and learn the ropes before getting more serious. Our Pro plan is more suited for a social media professional looking to schedule more content and access more features. If you’re working in a team, however, you’ll need our Company plan for multiple Users, multiple Calendars, and a wealth of features for ultimate collaboration. The Enterprise plan is for those with needs beyond the Company plan; perfect for large businesses or agencies that need a more tailored solution.
Can I have a free trial?
Yes. We welcome you to trial the Company plan for 14 days. No credit/debit card required.
What currencies can I pay in?
We can bill in USD, GBP, and EUR, but can adapt to other currencies upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What support can I expect?
We pride ourselves on our amazing support and our reviews are a real testament to this. For the free plan, we offer email support with a response time within 24 hours. For the Pro plan, we offer live chat support with a 2 hour response time, and for Company and Enterprise plans we offer priority live chat support as well as a dedicated ContentCal contact who will personally ensure you are always up and running.
These response times are approximated and may vary depending on the time and date. Please keep in mind that we are based in the UK and respond quickest between 8am - 6pm BST, Mon - Fri.
When will payments be taken?
Payments will be taken on a recurring monthly or yearly cycle, depending how you choose to pay.
How do I know my data is secure?
Please see our GDPR compliant terms and conditions here.
Do you offer any discounts?
We will always try to be flexible and come to an agreement that’s suitable for all budgets. Get in touch at email@example.com to see what we can do for you.
How can I claim my discount?
Have an offer you want to redeem? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any affiliate programs?
Yes we do. Get in touch at email@example.com
What are the cancellation terms?
We’d love you to stick around. But if you do decide to move on, our cancellation term is 30 days from the moment you let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org