I can't connect to my social profiles
How to resolve any issues with connecting to your social media profiles.
1) Make sure that you're logged into the appropriate social media profile on your browser. ContentCal will connect to whichever account you are currently logged in as.
Top tip: If you're having trouble connecting to Instagram, the above point 1 is most likely the reason why. Please head to instagram.com to login to the desired account before restarting the connection process.
2) If you're trying to connect to a Facebook Page, make sure you are an 'Admin' of the Page. You can check this by going to the Page within Facebook, selecting 'Settings' and then 'Page roles'.
Warning: We cannot connect to Facebook Profiles, only Pages or Groups
3) Try connecting through an incognito tab - you will be prompted for your login details to ensure you are connected to the correct account.
4) Try clearing your cookies
5) For Facebook and LinkedIn, it's possible that you may not have given ContentCal all the necessary permissions to access your account. Skip to the relevant section below to resolve permission issues with LinkedIn and Facebook.
1) Click on your profile, select 'Settings and Privacy', select 'Partners and Services' and then 'Permitted Services'.
2) Within this list you need to find ContentCal (it may be named something like CC-dev) and click 'remove'.
3) You should then be able to reconnect to LinkedIn in ContentCal (taking care to accept all permissions this time). You'll also need to Disconnect and Reconnect to any LinkedIn Pages that were connected to other Calendars through the same LinkedIn account.
1) Please head to your Facebook Business settings here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
2) Click on ContentCal and make sure that everything is ticked.
← Previous article
🔍 Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Email us with your questions, or get in touch with us via the live chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner of the ContentCal web app screen.Message us