Our May releases: ContentCal 2.4 🏡
19th May 2020
Our 2.4 release 🏡 is LIVE. Discover our newest features now.
We've made some updates to make analytics look and work better for you including...
- New 'Breakdown' graphs allow you to see stats on a per-day basis
- Improved axis labeling
- Full-width graphs for better visibility and exporting
- The color of graphs and charts now matches your Navigation color (Top Tip: To change the color, head to 'Setup', then to 'Custom Navigation Color')
- Design facelift and minor updates to PDF exports
Use our Analytics to clearly identify how your content is performing, and how you can improve for the future. Head to the ‘Analytics’ tab within your Calendar to check it out now.
If you post videos to your Facebook Page or Group, you can now select a custom thumbnail from a frame in the video. To do this, click into the video thumbnail from the Post Modal, pause your video at the frame you want to use, then click the ‘Use current frame as video thumbnail’ button.
Take control over how content appears and make your posts more enticing to your audience.
We've added Keyboard Shortcuts to speed up your workflow and more easily navigate through ContentCal.
- Press the left or right keys on your keyboard to switch weeks/months
- Access functions like Filters, Search, Post Modal, and more, with a single Keyboard Shortcut
- Plus, many more...
By popular request, you can now add posts from your Calendar into your Content Hub Library. This action is available from the right-click menu. Keep your posts organized and effectively plan for high-quality content.
Which new feature is your favorite? Login now to try them all out.
Level up your social accounts
We’ll send you our latest blogs, guides, and let you know about upcoming webinars. Subscribe to our newsletter, so you don’t miss a thing.