Your 10-step ContentCal trial checklist
25th June 2021
Alongside its standard content planning, creating and publishing capabilities ContentCal is filled with hidden gems and buried treasures, making it easy to miss some of our coolest, niftiest little features during your 14-day free trial.
To make sure you don’t skip any of the best bits, we’ve created a 10-step checklist to give you some extra guidance on all the wonderful things to check out during your trial. Maximizing your use of ContentCal’s features will ultimately increase the effectiveness of your content marketing efforts!
If you haven't started your free 14-day trial yet, what are you waiting for? Sign-up here (no credit card required).
Our trial checklist helps you explore key ContentCal features as well as providing relevant help docs and inspirational blogs for every stage. For example, when you come to create your first post, we’ve included links to some of our most popular resources such as our key dates calendar for 2021, and our 46 social media post ideas.
Our trial checklist isn’t the only resource available if you’re looking for guidance during your trial...
- Book a product demo for a full personalized walkthrough
- Browse our help center to find out more about each individual feature
- Book a social media strategy session for some advice on how to create your content plan
- Have a read of the ContentCal Blog to expand your marketing knowledge
- Learn something new with the ContentCal Academy
- Join the discussion with our upcoming Events
Level up your social accounts
We’ll send you our latest blogs, guides, and let you know about upcoming webinars. Subscribe to our newsletter, so you don’t miss a thing.